Image

Image

7.6.12

Just Stay With Me

While it was rather rainy, miserable-looking, and colder outside, it was actually a good thing, considering that we were all still severely jet lagged and my younger sister was still finding a way to adjust to the time change. We were able to get some more groceries and while that sound perfectly boring and could possibly induce a good nap, it always proves to be an adventure. Why, you may ask? For one thing, there are an endless supply of delicious food. Not only that, but it has Fanta (the good kind, not the chemicalized American version), fresh bread and croissants, chocolate, pastries, dairy product. I wish I could eat all the food that was there! Secondly, the food is written in German and French, so I am always having to brush up on my French in order to know what I'm eating. Needless to say, it's never boring. Afterward, we stopped at a local pastry shop, Stahli, and picked up some yummy treats that made my stomach smile all day. Then, we stopped for some wood-smoked pizza. It was a lovely dining experience and it's no wonder we always eat there whenever we come here.

On a side note, I've been watching videos on YouTube on how to develop a British-English accent and I have received helpful hints on practicing British phonetics. I'm hoping that I'll eventually become proficient in it. If any of you have any tips, I'd love to hear them.






No comments:

Post a Comment